Friday, April 07, 2006

Adventures from the Technology Underground's New York Post Review


The folks at Random House tell me the New York Post will review my book, Adventures from the Techology Underground this weekend. Check it out if you have access to the Post.

The Post is well known for its unusual headlines, a few examples of which:

HEADLESS BODY IN TOPLESS BAR
(New York Post, 1982)

‘I AM DEATH WISH VIGILANTE’
(Bernie Goetz turns himself in; Post, 1985)

MARLA: ‘BEST SEX I EVER HAD’
(Post, 1990)

AMY’S NUDE ROMPS IN JAIL
(Post, 1993)

KISS YOUR ASTEROID GOODBYE!
(Meteor misses earth; Post, 1998)

AXIS OF WEASEL
(Post, 2003)

There's also a review coming up in the next issue of Sci Fi magazine.

By the way, I will be speaking and conducting some demonstrations (including the always popular how-to-make-a-spud-gun) at the Make Magazine Maker's Faire in San Mateo, California on April 22. Maker's Faire looks like a swell event and I'm excited to be going. You can see more about this here

No comments: