Wednesday, November 22, 2006

New Morning Show - Hallmark Channel



This blog has been quiet for some time. I've been so busy lately that there simply hasn't been enough time to accomplish everything and NFTTU has been the victim.




I've bitten off more than I can chew.



That said, I hope to start posting again with some frequency. Yesterday, I was in New York City to tape a television show. The show is called the "New Morning" show and is carried on the Hallmark Channel. Good group of people, very professional. Here's a picture of me and the show's host, Timberly Whitfield. We talked about the Kinetic Sculpture Race in northern California, the World Championship Punkin Chunk, and made a marshmallow shooter as well. The show airs on Hallmark Channel on December 12, 2006















No comments: